Contact Ward Gas Services Ltd
To arrange a visit from one of our Gas Engineers, please do not hesitate to contact Ward Gas Services Ltd today. – Please see update regarding Coronavirus below
Where we operate:
and surrounding areas…
Or please fill out the form below and we will get back to you:
Ward Gas Services Ltd is registered as a limited company in England and Wales under company number: 02754657. Registered company address: 74 Goring Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN12 4AB.
Here at Ward Gas Services Ltd all calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Message to all our valued customers:
The safety and well-being of our customers and colleagues is always our number one priority, even more so now with the ever-changing progression of the Coronavirus outbreak. In response to the latest guidance and advice from the World Health Organisation and the Government, we’ve added some practical steps in order to protect the wellbeing of our customers and our colleagues.
We know that people’s day-to-day lives are being disrupted and this is likely to become significantly worse but as far as possible for Ward Gas Services Ltd, we will endeavour to provide the service and customer care we are known for. As the situation evolves, we will do everything in our power to keep you with heating and hot water.
If you are currently self-isolating, or suspect that you might be suffering from Coronavirus, we ask that as a precaution you inform us when booking an engineer visit so that we can plan the most suitable approach. Whilst the situation develops rapidly each appointment involving a customer who is self-isolating, will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
For all other work, our engineers will undertake the following:
- Engineers have been instructed that they must self-isolate if they display any symptoms
- We will be requesting customers to clear any working areas
- No handshakes on arrival
- Currently, keeping suitable distance between ourselves is recognised as best practice, we trust our customers will support our engineers and maintain a safe distance whilst they are at the property
- Our engineers all carry personal protective equipment that can safeguard the working environment including disposable gloves and alcohol wipes.
- We are providing our engineers with regular updates and coaching on hygiene and how to deal with their work in these situations
Thank you for your ongoing support and patience as we work through these challenges.